Monday, April 11, 2011

The Power is within You

We are all Spiritual Beings.  Each and every soul has a spark of Divinity within.  In reality we are all Gods and Goddesses an integral part of the infinite intelligence known as Spirit.  The truth is that we have both the God and Goddess within and it is important to honor both sides the male and female.  The intelligence that the male and female represents is important to our balance, because these two aspect together, create a wholeness.  Neither intelligence is superior or inferior to the other, there cooperation is paramount to one's well being.  As we learn to love ourselves for who we are, we find an appreciation for the male and female, both within and without.  The hatred and dislike of each aspect, shows a dislike and hatred of self.  Make peace with the elements inside that you don't like, gently say to these elements "I love you, please forgive me. I am sorry, Thank you" until these  hatreds and dislikes start to dissolve.  Stand in your Divinity, be the Spiritual Being you were born to be.  Stay centered in the fact that you are Peace beyond all recognition and allow Spirit to be your guidepost as you walk in your Power.  Blessings to all my Brothers and Sisters on the Planet.  I Love You.

2 comments:

  1. Telling my emotions as they come up: I'm sorry, thank you, please forgive me, I love you; has the effect of making me feel lighter and freer. Thank you for sharing this with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning to love every aspect of ourselves is rather challenging. What are some practical tips for achieving this?

    ReplyDelete