Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Golden Age is in your Heart.


The Golden Age is in your Heart. It is not any particular time period, yet is that moment when you decide to live in your Joy. As I find this Joy, I start to create my own heaven on Earth. The joy is in the fact that I have life.
As I move from the dominance of my head, and all the thoughts racing through my mind which don't allow me to be in balance with my heart. This chasm or split is the very essence of my confusion.
For me when I remain in the balance of my Heart and Mind the Love, Joy and Freedom naturally flows. The non-love feeling, or what I call emotions are no longer an effort, and I remain centered in my beingness.
My sharing is given with Love and Light. May your days be full of Blessings…

No comments:

Post a Comment